Quesnay Inc. helps Fortune 100 companies in the Mobile, Media, Financial Services, Insurance, and Retail sectors drive innovation with results. We help these major industry players develop winning digital strategies as well as plan and launch new products and services in the most innovative and highest growth market segments such as digital commerce, digital media, and the Internet of Things (“IoT”). We leverage our innovation experience and network offering “innovation as a service”: includes sourcing, evaluating and partnering with startups, managing innovation competitions and customized client-specific accelerator programs, ensuring our clients make the best partnership, investment, and acquisition decisions.
Management Consultant (Full-time, Entry Level )
Jersey City, NJ
Quesnay is looking to incorporate a Management Consultant, as part of our growing Innovation team responsible for co-leading strategic client-facing innovation projects, based in Jersey City, NJ. We are looking for a dynamic, motivated and hard-working individual who has a passion for digital products, strategy, corporate innovation, the startup community, and wants to have an immediate impact on the business. Ability to grow into Engagement Manager Role and beyond.
- Research and market analysis
- Develop supportable strategies
- Collaborate with engagement team to deliver high-quality work products
- Develop product and partnership recommendations based on the analysis and strategy to drive real results
- Evaluating companies & solutions from both a product as well as business perspective
- Client-facing presentations of recommendations and analysis
- Business case development & P/L analysis
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 3 - 5 years experience in consulting or corporate development, with experience in Digital Product or Digital Marketing Strategy
- MBA required
- Strong research skills - ability to seek out the information needed to support recommendations
- Strong analytical skills, including both product and business evaluations; reporting experience a plus
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal, and presentation skills
- Ability to structure executive level presentations, as well as detailed analysis documents
- Ability to multi-task competing priorities while maintaining a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work on projects independently and drive results
- Demonstrated ability to work in a small team setting and tackle multiple priorities
Marketing Manager (Full Time)
Jersey City, NJ
Quesnay is looking to incorporate a Marketing Manager, as part of our growing Innovation team responsible for B2B marketing and communications and community engagement for both Quesnay innovation services as well as our clients’ innovation competitions, based in Jersey City, NJ. We are looking for a dynamic, motivated and hard-working individual who has a passion for innovation, creative problem solver, great client relationship builder, enthusiastic about growing our innovation community, and wants to have an immediate impact on the business.
Quesnay - Marketing strategy & community building for Quesnay – plan and execute to grow Quesnay presence and ongoing marketing communication
- Creative content and management
- Quesnay Website management & optimization to drive growth
- Digital Media campaign strategy and management- email, social media, etc.
- Monthly newsletter
- Ownership of Quesnay’s social media presence across Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Twitter
- Quesnay media dashboard
Client Innovation Competitions - Marketing strategy, communication, outreach, applicant recruitment, and optimization for innovation competitions.
Digital Media campaign strategy and management- email, social media, etc.
- Content development and management
- Research, analysis, and reporting
- Development of dashboards and scorecards
- Direct recruitment of applicants via channels including universities, incubators, investor community, etc. via direct messaging, email communication, and event networking
- Media agency and press relationship development
- Power Point presentation creation
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- BA degree. MBA a plus.
- 5-7 years experience in marketing and communications ideally in mobile/digital for B2B brands or agency related to innovation
- Email & Social media marketing experience
- Experience being involved with an innovation community or ecosystem
- Confidently able to build and grow relationships with clients, agencies and media organizations
- Creativity- ability to think creatively about addressing client needs and optimizing marketing for our programs
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Hootsuite, HubSpot, MailChimp
- Interest in building a new brand and building communities around innovation
- Excellent communication, presentation and PowerPoint skills
- Strong research skills- ability to seek out the information needed to support recommendations
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently on project deliverables
- Demonstrated ability to work in a small team setting and multi-task