Cisco has set a target to positively impact 1 billion people by 2025 and as part of that initiative they are launching the Cisco Global Problem Solver Challenge.
Aimed at digital and IoT focused startups led by students and recent graduates, they are looking for companies building technology solutions and services that will significantly benefit the economy, society or the environment.
The Cisco team is providing cash infusions to winning teams, as well as global recognition and publicity in order to help the founders further develop the company or solution.
- The Grand Prize winner will receive $100,000
- The First Runner Up will receive $75,000.
- Three teams will be designated Second Runners Up and receive $25,000 each
- The four teams selected as Third Runners Up will receive $10,000 each
- One lucky team will be named the People’s Choice and receive $10,000.